Amaretto Peach Cheesecake
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup flour
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach halves, drained and puréed
- ¼ cup almond flavored liqueur
- Combine margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Blend in egg.
- Add flour; mix well.
- Spread dough onto bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed of electric
- mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add peaches and liqueur; mix well, Pour over crust, Bake at 450 degrees F for 10
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F. Continue baking for 65 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Garnish with peach slices and sliced almonds, toasted, if desired.