Start to Finish: 60 Minutes Makes: 2 9 inch pies
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups sour cream (24 oz.)
- 1/4 tsp. Allspice
- pinch ginger
- 1 1/2 cups of assorted cheeses (we us feta, jarlsberg and mozzarella)
Add any fresh veggies you like. We’ve used spinach lightly wilted and steamed asparagus.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wilt spinach or steam veggies and set aside.
- Whisk eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream and whisk until smooth.
- Add allspice, ginger and pepper then mix in throughly.
- Stir in cheeses and veggies.
- Pour half of mixture into each 9 inch pie plate that has been lightly coated with cooking spray.
Cook in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Allow to cool before cutting.